Your UMS user account is used to access system-wide technology services such as Brightspace, MaineStreet, and UMS Email. It is also the root of your @maine.edu email address. Your UMS user account may also be referred to as your UMS ID.
You can manage your UMS user account using the following links:
- Activate your account (Activation Key Required)
- Change your password
- Recover a lost password
- Forward your @Maine.edu mail to another address
- UMS account information and maintenance
- Manage multi-factor authentication
- Change your UMS user account username
- Defer Account Deactivation - Complete this form if you have been notified your University of Maine System (UMS) user account is to be terminated and you have a reason to keep the user account.